Friday, November 2, 2012

AEDM DAY 2

Busy day today, lots of worked backed up since we've gotten back online.
But good thing its Friday :) I like having a one-day work week frankly.

Linocut
 
Watching the news just makes me so thankful that we were spared
from so much that the hurricane brought to others.


It still didn't keep me from getting frustrated with quite of few things today but makes me realize I have to just relax, some things are just not worth the stress and worry.

So I think my art for today speaks for itself.
Typically, I run on the seat of my pants [due to my ADD] but I was thinking of this all day. It didn't turn out exactly as I had planned but I'm happy with how it looks.

 Well the utility company LIPA says that our power will be back up on November 7.

It looks like that will happen as everyones is coming back up slowly. We'll see...thank goodness for my generous parents!




See you tomorrow for another day of AEDM art. Have a great weekend!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

6 comments:

Lori said...

Hugs to you! Love this, by the way!!!

Pat said...

I really like this design and its in my favorite color too. I'm glad to hear you're hanging in there and made it through the storm OK.

Janet said...

You made it through the tough part...the storm, so you can make it through just about anything now. Hang in there! We're all pulling for you.

Lorinda.C.F said...

Wonderful stamps! I hope you get your power back soon.... You're keeping impressively zen about it all which will make the time go that much faster and easier I'm sure. Take good care xx

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Oh my... a hand-carved stamp!
It is wonderful, Fran. :]
I find, carving very relaxing...
it is my go -to art technique for therapy.
Enjoy the process.

Glad to read, you & your family are okay. ~xx
Sorry about the power, time to get out the board games! :]

Janet Joehlin said...

Ohhh... I love your stamps. I carve my own too. And I frequent the dollar store to see what they have! I like your repeat patterns. Very Nice!