Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Glue It Tuesday Jam Jar

That week went fast, boy!
Linking up with Artysville for Glue-It Tuesday once again.
This glue-it is a simple one, but such a favorite subject ;)
 
such sweet goodness

This week I was able to accomplish a good bit, particularly on the weekend. I created a page in my 'long lost' art journal.  
BirdieGirl
I made this art journal almost two years ago and was adding to it slowly. However, it got put in a drawer and forgotten. Now it's 'found' and my goal is to complete the rest of the blank pages.

 
  I was able to complete two felt hearts in hoops which I stitched/embroidered/sequined/beaded. Woohoo! So much fun!


  A nice change up from painting/drawing...a little change is always good for the brain.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your week!
Fran T xo 
 
 
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

15 comments:

Lorinda.C.F said...

All sorts of artsy goodness!! Lovely pieces, all of them xx

Anonymous said...

Wow, there's just so much going on here today. And I wouldn't think for a moment that you'd have any trouble filling a journal : )
Awesome birdie girl!
Lynn

Deborah Weber said...

Such a wonderful variety of arty delightfuless!

Tricia @ Daring Hue said...

I love the preserves jar!! :)

Maria Ontiveros said...

Really enjoyed seeing your work.
Happy Glue It Tuesday!
Rinda

Rossie said...

Love all you work :)

Pat said...

That jam jar is simply delicious!

storybeader said...

love the layout progression of your lady. I would say that was the weekend, like the one I had! {:-Deb

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the terrific comments!! I appreciate all the visits and kind words!

aimee said...

the jar! the jam jar! we go through vats of that stuff and always save the jars for juice glasses. i love your drawing of it, and oh that found journal!

Karyna @ PaperSquid said...

Hey Fran, I love the drawing and style of the jam jar illustration! Like Aimee, I always save the jars too as juice glasses and have used sharpies on some to paint a pattern....couldn't help it, lol. And your foldout art journal pages look beautiful. :)

-Karyna

Anonymous said...

Love your illustration and that flip book is already looks grand. You will have a treasure on your hands when it is complete!
~Dawn

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

WOW!!
Everything is so beautiful... Love it Fran. ~xx
Felt sweetness, a handmade art journal, and your delicious jam jar. :]

** you are very inspiring **

GalleryJuana said...

beautiful journal pages. I love the happy colors in birdie girl! visiting from glue it tuesday.

Blogger said...

Did you know you can create short links with AdFly and get cash for every visitor to your shortened urls.