Sunday, November 3, 2013

AEDM#2 & #3

I've got some art to post! Aside from some projects that I am currently working on, I've got two pieces for Days2&3
For Day 3 I knew I had paint this quote as soon as I read it on someone's wall. It's a quote by Jack Canfield...a wise man:)
I decided to join in on Saturday Patterns that CPhelps Designs is arranging and will soon blog on. I'll attach a link as soon as I get that. That's the art I created on Day 2 using Lino stamps I made. 

I hope everyone had a great weekend and have a great week!
FranT/ WeThree3 xo
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

denthe said...

Love that quote and the way you wrote it. Great work! And those patterns look real cute...

Cameron said...

Fran! I've missed you and your art. You have such an eye (ear?) for great quotes....this one is no exception!

Sending big hugs your way!
Cameron